So it’s that time of year; the weathers cooling down and it’s time to stay in drinking hot chocolate by the fire with gooey brownies. The only problem is, you want to keep up with your health diet.
Well look no further! With these low calorie chocolate brownies (37 calories per slice to be precise), you will be able to do just that; thanks to Bromabakery.com.
These do not take long to make at all, we managed to whip them up on a week night in between our busy schedules.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes (AMAZING!)
- ¾ cup nonfat greek yogurt (we used Fage 0%)
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ½ cup Cocoa powder
- ½ cup Old fashioned rolled oats (like Quaker)
- ½ cup Truvia Baking Blend (or any natural/stevia based sweetener that pours like sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
(Now with a lot of these we just kind of guessed the measurements – just go with what you think will work; you can’t really go wrong)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a square baking dish (I used 8″x8″).
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or a blender, and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting into 9 large squares.
And there you go! Some amazingly tasty healthy treats. Give them a go and let us know what you think!
Bem team x